The eToro platform has a special system of bonuses and offers that encourage you to become a professional trader with this company. The special program has four steps. "Cadet"
- The minimum deposit is $500.
- Amount of managed capital - $200.
- Responsible trading. Applies to all levels of the Popular Investor program.
- One copier.
Cadet status is granted if all requirements are met within 2 months. Its owner can only count on participating in marketing activities. "Rising star"
- Equity capital - not less than $1000.
- 10 copiers.
- $40,000 in management.
Upon reaching this status, the trader receives $500 monthly. Money is transferred while he fulfills this requirement. In addition to the financial reward, there is another bonus - the ability to withdraw funds without commission. "Champion"
- Maintain your capital at $5000 daily for at least 2 consecutive months. Losses and unrealized gains are included.
- Have 10 copiers who have entrusted capital totaling at least $150,000. It includes losses and unrealized profits.
In this case, the trader receives monthly payments of $1000. And also a subscription to the Financial Times, the ability to withdraw money without commission, and take part in marketing campaigns. "Elite"
This status is awarded to those who have an average net worth of $20,000. More than $500,000 were invested in the transactions copied from them. The number of copiers doesn't matter.
To become an "elite", you need to meet these requirements for 2 months in a row. The following monthly remuneration is provided for this:
- 2% per annum of the volume of managed capital. It is 1/12. That is 0.16%. From $500,000 you get $800.
A successful trader can look forward to an additional income of $1800. Elite status gives him many advantages. For example, a personal manager (if he is a member of the Platinum Club). And also all the bonuses of the previous levels - no commission, FT subscription, and participation in marketing campaigns.