Currently, the broker offers 114 different types of trading assets. These are 30 currency pairs, 4-currency indexes, 28 market indices, 40 stocks types, 5 types of commodities and 7 types of market volatility indices.
The platform offers its clients six different types of contracts, and some of them are very rare:
- Classic (Higher / Lower) binary options are a standard tool that every broker knows. On the Binary.com site, you can trade these options for any period.
- Up / Down Contracts. They are very similar to the above version but there are some differences. The key idea of this type of a trade is to indicate whether the price of the asset will go up or below a certain barrier after the transaction is over. Moreover, the greater the difference between the opening price and the fixed barrier, the greater the potential profit is.
- Touch/ No Touch is also a very popular type of options. Here the trader needs to indicate whether the price of an asset will reach a given level, and from what side this touch will happen. The profit depends on how far you are from the specified level.
- Range options. The trader needs to predict whether quotes will go beyond the specified boundaries or stay within them.
- Asian options are a rare type of options. When selecting this options type, the trader needs to indicate whether the closing price of the transaction will be higher than the arithmetic average of the quotes observed throughout the transaction or lower. The options are really difficult to work with, but the profit is very high.
- Digital options. Here, the measurement criterion is the decimal spot price. The trader needs to determine whether the last decimal of the closing price will coincide with his prediction or will differ from it. The forecast is made before opening a trade.
To implement passive trading, the company offers to use the Binary bot service - a service developed by the broker itself.
Here, anyone can create their own robot. The majority of components for a robot are written in the MQL programming language. Therefore, traders will need to master the basics of this language to succeed here. The very procedure for creating your own Expert Advisor consists of several important steps:
- Selecting an order. Here the trader needs to decide on the type of contract, asset, robot behavior in case of an error. At the same stage, the lot size and timeframe are set.
- Conclusion of a contract. It is the main stage, where the conditions for entering the market are prescribed.
- The end of the trading session. At this stage, the conditions for order execution are prescribed.
- Analysis of trades and refreshment of trading. After examining the trading results, the software makes an offline decision to continue trading or close the session.
The platform offers a store with ready-made bots, some of which were developed by the broker itself, for example, automated Binary.com strategies, as well as other programs. A trader who has created his own software can put it in the store along with other advisors, meaning additional income. He can receive a percentage of the use of the robot by other traders.