How trading works
Trading is a broad concept that includes various strategies and features. But there are basic principles of this process. The fact is that online exchanges offer users to make money on changes in the rate of assets (this can be cryptocurrencies, fiat currencies, company shares, raw materials, etc.). The value indicators change every minute, and the trader's task is to conduct a thorough analysis and predict the course of events. A correct forecast can bring profit from 50 to 180% depending on the chosen method. Of course, you need a reliable broker that guarantees security and provides the client with the greatest number of options. In the Roboforex review, we will also tell you about the main types of binary options that can bring profit to the client.
• Turbo-Options. The most profitable form of earnings, which also contains very high risk. The main difference is that the expiration time here is 1-5 minutes, so it is very difficult to make a qualitative analysis. However, a correct forecast can bring up to 180% profit;
• Digital-Options. An excellent choice for those who prefer less risk and guaranteed profits. Because here the expiration time is from a week to a month. The trader has the opportunity to conduct fundamental analysis and draw conclusions. The profit is slightly less here, but the risks are also small;
• Call/Put. The most common type of binary options. The main task of the trader is to guess how the value of the selected asset will change after a certain period. If it falls, select the "Put" option, if it rises - "Call". A professional trader can accurately determine the direction of price movement and make good money;
• Touch/No-Touch. In this case, for each asset, a certain border is determined (above or below the current value). The user decides whether the price will reach this boundary (Touch) or not (no-Touch). If the "touch" option is selected and the condition is met, the trader can take the profit before the expiration date ends;
• In/Out. Here, for each option or asset, two boundaries (upper and lower) are defined, forming a corridor. The trader analyzes the situation and chooses whether the price will be inside this corridor after the specified period (In) or leave it (Out). The correct forecast brings profit in the amount of 80-120%, depending on the selected asset;
• Spread. A tool for real trading professionals. Because here it is necessary not only to predict the development of the asset value but to indicate the exact value after the expiration period ends. A complex but very profitable tool for making money.