Previously, trading was a unique phenomenon available only to visitors to real exchanges. Now every user can register on the platform and start making money. The main principle of trading is very simple - to guess the value of an asset after a certain period. The price fluctuates every minute, so you need to conduct a thorough analysis and be able to think logically. Then a successful transaction will bring up to 180% profit. Moreover, the client can earn on different types of binary options - IQ Option and TC2000 offer clients a variety of options:
- Call/Put. The most common type of options that many clients like. The task of the trader is to determine if the option price will be higher (call) or lower (put) after a specified period. The correct forecast brings profit.
- In/Out. Imagine that there are special boundaries above and below the current value of an asset (conditionally +10 and -10 points). The trader conducts a qualitative analysis and seeks to predict whether the asset price will remain within these boundaries or leave them.
- Touch/No-Touch. When this type of option is selected, the chart gets the rate border (it can be higher or lower than the current value). The trader analyzes the situation and predicts whether the rate will reach the specified value (Touch) or not (No-Touch). If the Touch option is selected and the condition is met, then the profit is received even before the expiration time;
- Turbo-options. The choice of those who prefer risk and speed. In this case, the expiration time is minimal - one deal can take 1-5 minutes. Moreover, the percentage of profit here reaches 150-200%, so several successful predictions allow you to get an excellent bank. But a short expiration time excludes the possibility of a thorough analysis and increases the risks.
- Digital-Options. An excellent choice for those who prefer less risk and guaranteed profits. Because here the expiration time is from a week to a month. The trader has the opportunity to conduct fundamental analysis and draw conclusions. The profit is slightly less here, but the risks are also small;
- Spread. A profit-making tool for real professionals. The client's task is to determine not only the direction of movement of the asset value but also the final indicator. To do this, it is necessary to conduct a high-quality fundamental analysis and take into account many factors. But a large percentage of profit attracts many traders.