The broker offers the following ways to deposit and withdraw money:
- bank cards VISA and MasterCard;
- bank transfers and transfers from a brokerage account;
- electronic payment systems - ¬PayPal, Skrill, WebMoney, Yandex.Money, FasaPay, BPay, etc .;
- cryptocurrencies Bitcoin Wallet;
- Internet banking in Thailand and Vietnam.
10 currencies are available for replenishment: American, Australian and Canadian dollar, euro, Swiss franc, British pounds sterling, etc. IC Markets minimum deposit is $200 or an equivalent amount in another currency. Funds are credited to the account almost instantly (5-10 minutes).
When withdrawing funds, you must go through the verification procedure by providing personal documents. This option allows you to ensure that the money will be received by a real user and not by a fraudster. Withdrawal takes up to 5, and in some cases - up to 10 business days. Some reviews talk about delays in payments, which is a disadvantage of the platform.